With the weather being always unpredictable, wouldn’t it be nice to know that you’ve got access to water, and you can continue to grow your veggies no matter the circumstance. Collecting rainwater from your Shed roof is easy to install and just requires some forward planning whilst building your Shed. Alternatively, to add a water tank to your existing shed, garage or carport is extremely easy too.
Your water tank can blend in or stand out, with a complimentary range of ColorBond colours to choose from and they also come in a variety of shapes and sizes to ensure there is a water tank to suit everybody.
At Fair Dinkum Builds Tweed Valley, we use Rapid Plas rainwater tanks. Why Rapid Plas rainwater tanks?
- Robust enough to last the distance – tested up to 30 years and still going strong.
- Available in sizes from 500L right up to 81,000L.
- Innovative moulding method, with single horizontal top seam, eliminates buckling.
- Stainless-steel roof beams for better aesthetic and strength.
- UV stabilised polyethylene for extra sun protection.
- Colour-matching to Colorbond® colours.
There are so many options when it comes to how big or small your next water tank can be. They range from:
- Large water tank capacity from 7000L right up to 96000L triple tank pack options
- Small water tank capacity from 550L to 5100L
- Slimline capacity that ranges from 500L to 5000L
- Choose from a tank and pump package – which includes everything that you need to get started to capture that precious water
The colour possibilities are endless when you have the extensive ColorBond range to choose from. From creams to greens, light warm greys and dark colours to add drama and flair, you can be assured that we will find the right colour combination that blends in or makes a statement in and around your home.
A large range of accessories can be purchased to complement and enhance the use of your Water Tank. Consider such things as:
- Tank Strainer to ensure that leaves and debris don’t get caught inside your water tank
- Dust Cover to ensure that fine grains are left outside of the tank and not interfering with your water supply
- Pump Covers ensure that your pump is kept dry and out of natures way to lengthen it’s lifespan
- Tank Stand is a great addition for courtyards where space is a premium
Protecting all creatures great & small
The power is in your hands. Use our app to design the shed of your dreams today.
you don't know
what you want
until you see it.
If you’ve got big dreams to build an Industrial Farm Shed on your land, call Fair Dinkum Builds Tweed Valley on 0447 002 988 or start designing in the shed app today and send it to us for a free design and quote.
We proudly partner with