Your house isn’t complete until you have an awning! There are so many endless uses with an outdoor awning, whether it be hosting a Birthday or Christmas celebrations, another car parking spot away from the elements or a great place to chill and catch the breeze.
Adding an awning couldn’t be any simpler. If you bring in a few photos of your existing home, we can get a better idea of what you are after and design an awning that compliments your existing colour scheme and adds value to your property. An awning can be customized to specific dimensions and be as wide or long as you need.
Stramit® Corrugated roof and wall cladding
- A tried-and-tested roof cladding that will give your patio roof a traditional look
- Cost-effective cladding for building patios on a budget
- Lightweight and simple to install
- Available in double-sided colour choices (see Colours)
Stramit Monoclad® roof and wall cladding
- A sturdy roofing choice offering a balance of wind load performance and water-carrying capacity
- Features simple fixings
- Available in double-sided colour choices (see Colours).
Stramit Sunset® patio panel
- Unique design features dual colour combinations with a high-gloss underside to brighten your outdoor living area
- Interlocking panels provide strength and water-tight seal
- Suitable for various patio designs, with roof pitches as low as 1 degree and 2 degrees, and for spans greater than 4 metres
- Available with matching translucent panels.
Stramit Longspan® roof cladding
- Longspan® cladding's architectural versatility and simple but elegant look makes it a popular choice in high-end residential builds
- Cost-effective and easy to install.
Insulated panel roof
- Long spanning, all-in-one roof product
- Available in 50mm, 75mm and 100mm thickness
- Energy efficient, hygienic, durable, fast and easy to install
- Seamless transition between internal and external spaces with the flat underside matching internal ceilings
- Provides great thermal benefits.
- A classic roof slope that offers good water dispersion
- Offers more internal clearance than a flat roof while maintaining a subtle roof line.
- Cuts a dynamic and attractive roofing profile that adds elegance to any patio roof
- Optional decorative gable infills are available.
- Let natural sunlight into your garage space with our fibreglass or polycarbonate skylight sheeting
- Save on heating or lighting costs during the day
- Our polycarbonate skylights are extra strong and made to endure many years of use.
COLORBOND® Ultra Steel
COLORBOND® steel Matt
UniCote® LUX finishes are only available in Stramit SharpLine® and Monopanel® cladding.
SuperDura™ Stainless steel
Colour lead times may vary on certain finishes in some areas. Check with your Fair Dinkum Builds representative before ordering.
All colour swatches displayed have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible. However, we recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing, as varying light conditions, screens and devices may affect colour tones and finishes.
COLORBOND® steel and ® colour names are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058.
COLORBOND® Ultra steel and ® colour names are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058.
COLORBOND® steel Matt and ® colour names are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058.
UniCote® is a registered trademark of Colossal Management Pty Ltd.
MagnaFlow® is a registered trademark of Fletcher Building Holdings Limited.
SupaDura™ Stainless steel and ® colour names are trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058.
And automatically get...
Our industry-leading system warranty offers you peace of mind and security. All Fair Dinkum Builds designs are engineered using our unique software solutions and backed by our technical expertise, meaning we'll guarantee they'll withstand wind conditions for 30 years.
That's over and above any materials warranty you get from our suppliers.
Our system warranty is subject to the limitations and qualifications set out in the Warranty Terms and Conditions available here.
Our products are engineered to the highest safety standards and therefore comply with all national, state and territory building code requirements.
Our sheds are also ShedSafe accredited - an industry recognised stamp of approval, so you know that your shed will protect you, your family and your investment.
Protecting all creatures great & small
The power is in your hands. Use our app to design the shed of your dreams today.
you don't know
what you want
until you see it.
If you’ve got big dreams to build an Industrial Farm Shed on your land, call Fair Dinkum Builds Tweed Valley on 0447 002 988 or start designing in the shed app today and send it to us for a free design and quote.
We proudly partner with